Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY SIX



Sorry, I spent most of the day rescuing the broken links for my Monsters 101 reviews.  I have no idea how long they were like that.  Sucky.  Gotta catch you up on what you’ve missed in the last couple of sessions.

First of all, I almost meditated a full hour on the Day Six one.  That’s pretty cool.  I was NOT expecting to get anywhere close to that this early.  Fun!  Started at 5:12am and stopped at 6am when my get-up-for-work alarm went off.

Second, I reached that Stage One finally, just like before back in 2002.  It was that full, swirling blue phenomenon, looking like a cosmic star nebula moving in real time.  It’s really pretty and majestic looking.  And it stays, it lingers.  When I wrap up the session and get up it’s still floating there in my face!  No matter where I look, and even when I close my eyes.  I noticed it doesn’t interfere with the fovea spot at all.   The fovea spot sits on top of it like a Photoshop layer.  I didn’t think to notice if I could still see that faint corona around the fovea spot area though.  This was a really successful session.

There are these verses in the Qur’an that have been on my mind since I first discovered this stuff.  It’s God describing a scene in the future that takes place during the Day of Judgment.  The judgment itself hasn’t taken place yet, but the two groups… the unrepentant hellbound and the righteous believers… will be separated in two camps:

The Holy Qur’an – Surah 7:46-48
46  Between them shall be a veil, and on the heights will be men who would know everyone by their marks. They will call out to the Companions of the Garden, "Peace on you." They will not have entered, but they will have an assurance thereof.
 
47  When their eyes shall be turned towards the Companions of the Fire,
they will say: "Our Lord! Send us not to the company of the wrong-doers."
 
48  The men on the heights will call to certain men whom they will know from their marks, saying: "Of what profit to you were your hoards and your arrogant ways?"

Who are these “men on the heights?”  No one knows.  There’s a ton of speculation of course, but it’s one of the secrets of the unseen; no one will know for sure until the event itself takes place.  I like to think they are the people who’ve learned to open their Third Eye, with the “knowing them by their marks” representing wisdom and some enhanced powers of insight in some way.  And what are these “heights?”  It’s fascinating and really cool to think about it, but there are no answers here.  But I hope they are the followers of second sight, enlightened by their glimpses behind the fabric of the terrestrial realm, causing them to ascend from mere belief into the Know.  Wouldn’t that imply they’ve overcome the judgment state?  Maybe.  Only if they made sure to do what they were supposed to when they weren’t delighting in entering and acting within the UDJAT Wisdom Eye. 



See Also:

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: A Personal Quest to Find the Followers of Second Sight

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY ONE

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY TWO

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY THREE

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY FOUR

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY FIVE

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY SIX

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY SEVEN

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY EIGHT

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: DAY NINE

Awakening The Atrophied Eye: DAY TEN

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: INITIATION

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: The Wisdom Eye Returns

Awakening the Atrophied Eye: The Night of Power

No comments:

Post a Comment