Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Caping for Becky



Muhammad Rasheed - [ARTICLE] Cosby accuser's family 'despises black people' & used Cosby for revenge on 'all black people'

"Bruce Castor opened an investigation on Bill Cosby for reports of a powerful black man sexually assaulting a white woman. After a lengthy investigation, he found Constand wasn’t credible given her extreme contradictions on what happened, when it happened and why it happened."

Jeremy Love - C'mon man, why post this nonsense?

Muhammad Rasheed - Why do you think it's "nonsense?" I thought it was very interesting.

Muhammad Rasheed - It's very insightful in how the legal system works.

Jeremy Love - It's a very dubious news source.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol All news sources are 'dubious.' What matters is the strength of the materials they report. Do they hold up or not?

Jeremy Love - On the night in question:
Q: Can you tell me ... what you recall of the night in which you gave the pills to Andrea?
A: Andrea came to the house. I called her. ... We talked about Temple University. We talked about her position. And then I went upstairs and I got three pills. I brought them down. They are the equivalent of one and a half. The reason why I gave them and offered them to Andrea, which she took after examining them, was because she was talking about stress.
___

Cosby describes a several-minute sexual encounter that followed.
Q: So, you're not telling us that you verbally asked her for permission?
A: I didn't say it verbally, I said. The action is my hand on her midriff, which is skin. I'm not lifting any clothing up. This is, I don't remember fully what it is, but it's there and I can feel. I got her skin and it's just above the hand and it's just above where you can go under the pants.

Q: Then what happens?
A: I don't hear her say anything. And I don't feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped.

Muhammad Rasheed - Jeremy quoted: "The reason why I gave them and offered them to Andrea, which she took after examining them, was because she was talking about stress."

Nothing here suggests even remotely that she was drugged without her knowledge in a date rape scenario. He went to get some meds for his extra-marital affair 'friend' when she came over complaining about how stressed she was. You know what else is good for medicating stress? Sex. Since they were actively having an affair, the leap towards "Cosby is confessing his rape!" is ridiculous to the point of offense.

Jason Farmer - "Nothing here suggests even remotely that she was drugged without her knowledge in a date rape scenario."

How about the fact that s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶s̶ Quaaludes have been as illegal as heroin since 1984? She says she thought she was taking an herbal remedy, but for the sake of argument, let's say that's a lie; she knew he was giving her something illegal. Andrea Constand is 44. Do you think she was on the disco party scene at 10 or younger getting high off Quaaludes? Quaaludes were two decades removed from being a party drug in 2004. Qualudes in 2004 are a date rape drug.

Cosby testified to being prescribed the drugs in the 70s.

Q: When you got the quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?

A: Yes.

He obtained the drugs back in the 70s for the purposes of sex and kept them 20 years after being classified a Schedule 1 drug. He kept a Schedule 1 illegal SEDATIVE known to be especially potent when mixed with alcohol for decades with the intent to give it to women he wanted to have sex with. He then gave that SEDATIVE with alcohol to a woman he wanted to sleep with from the first time he saw her, and then engaged in sexual activity with her, during which, he admits, she did not consent.

Q: So, you're not telling us that you verbally asked her for permission?

A: I didn't say it verbally, I said. The action is my hand on her midriff, which is skin. I'm not lifting any clothing up. This is, I don't remember fully what it is, but it's there and I can feel. I got her skin and it's just above the hand and it's just above where you can go under the pants.

Q: Then what happens?

A: I don't hear her say anything. And I don't feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped.

His interpretation of consent is that she never said anything in her drug induced state, after taking a sedative he failed to identify, made especially potent by the alcohol he served with it.

And by his own admission, it's not the only time.

Q: Did you give her quaaludes?

A: Yes.

Q: What effect did the quaaludes have on her?

A: She became in those days what was called high.

Q: She said that she believes she was not in the position to consent to intercourse after you gave her the drug. Do you believe that is correct?

A: I DON'T KNOW (emphasis mine)... How many years ago are we talking about? 197[6]? ... I meet Ms. Picking in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her quaaludes. We then have sex.

How is this hard? You're caping for a rapist who rationalized racism because Black people have non-conforming names, Black women are unwed, and Black women (married and single) have multiple kids; a man who rationalized Black people being murdered for something as petty as stealing pound cake; a man whose very actions (the rapes and the "Pound Cake Speech" that resulted in a judge releasing the damning deposition I quoted) earned him his conviction.

Jason Farmer - Oh, and by the by. It's also rape if you decide to stick it in someone who is too drunk to give consent. Just so we're clear.

Muhammad Rasheed - @Jason... Please post the link you used for the pulled deposition quotes.

Jason Farmer - You don't have access to the deposition?

Jason Farmer - I'm not trying to be difficult for the sake of being difficult. I'm just trying to get to the point. You either do have access to the deposition, in which case you wish to challenge the context or veracity of those quotes, or you are lacking very pertinent information on this topic.

Jason Farmer - If it's the former, just go ahead and express your grievance.

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm looking for a copy that will enable me to rapidly search for the quotes you pulled for convenience, and so far the ones I find are scanned page images that won't let me do that. Since I feel it is highly unlikely that you took the time to type out those lengthy quotes you posted from scanned page image reference, I just wanted to use the same high-speed link you used. If you do not care to give it then I'll find it the long way later on when I have more time.

Jason Farmer - For expediency:

Read excerpts from Cosby's 2005-2006 quaalude deposition
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bill-cosby-quaalude-deposition-excerpts-20160523-snap-story.html

Jason Farmer - For a little more depth:

Cosby Deposition | DOCUMENTCLOUD.ORG
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2158445-cosby-deposition.html

Jason Farmer - I would encourage reading that second link.

Muhammad Rasheed - Yes, I was deliberately avoiding using other people's cherry-picked quote editorials about it.

Muhammad Rasheed - The second link document appears to have been written/packaged by the extremely biased Troiani herself.

This isn't THE Cosby Deposition, is it?

Muhammad Rasheed - It's peppered with her complaints and driving narrative of events.

Jason Farmer - It does provide insight into the coaching Cosby was receiving when answering. It could have been worse for him if not for that. But ignore it if you choose. Do you dispute that is the deposition?

Jason Farmer - @Muhammad... So, what's up? What are you disputing? Or are you scouring a 66 page document on a quest to find supporting evidence for a conclusion you've already arrived at?

Muhammad Rasheed - So far I've noticed an objective analysis of the case reveals something different than what Troiani and Co. want us to believe. This whole "He did it and that's that! Why dig deeper?!" doesn't seem right to me.

Jason Farmer - What part of what I posted are you objecting to?

Muhammad Rasheed - It's the revelation that it was Troiani's team that put together the deposition and released it to the public, and how it deliberately leads the reader in the direction she needs the narrative to flow in so the prosecution can influence the public... prior to jury selection.

The effort is very obvious and ham-fisted.

Jason Farmer - Are you stating what I posted was not Cosby's testimony?

Jason Farmer - She didn't release that to the public btw. It was sealed. I trust you know how it became unsealed? I alluded to it earlier.

Muhammad Rasheed - My question is: Where are the full source documents absent the heavily-biased Troiani's narration? Did the defense put together their own package of the deposition, too? Where is that?

Jason Farmer - Go look for it. Aren't you smart enough to parse out his testimony from her argument? I know you are. These are the deflections I was trying to avoid when I questioned your wanting me to post the source.

Muhammad Rasheed - Jason wrote: "Aren't you smart enough to parse out his testimony from her argument?"

But I'm not the one that has uncritically accepted what that woman has spoon fed the public as THE definitive version of events.

Jason Farmer - Again, you are choosing to deflect with questions about her complaints to the court concerning counsel's conduct. This is a document submitted to the court containing Bill Cosby's deposition. You wanted the source I quoted from. I gave you the source for expediency, and I also provided you this. Apparently, you have not done this much research on your own, which is surprising, for someone who has spoken so often and so matter-of-factly on this case.

Getting back on track. Are you claiming that the quotes I posted are not Bill Cosby's testimony? Deal with that.

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm saying that the document the public references as "The Cosby Disposition" was prepared by the heavily-biased, and very crooked, prosecution team and even goes so far as to contain the prosecution's heavy-handed narrative of how they want the reader to think of events -- basically grabbing the reader by the scruff of the neck and forcing him/her to follow the thread they want followed.

Since the doc was sealed, it was obviously done this way to influence the jury they would hand-pick. That they were able to release it to the public, who were happily led around by the bull's nose ring as the prosecution had hoped, it only worked in their favor.

Jeremy Love - He doesn't want to admit that those were Cosby's words. Cosby's legal team has not disputed the validity of the deposition. He made a absolutely ridiculous argument that a woman saying she was stressed out was a green light for sex, now he's dismissing the deposition as fake news. That deposition is game, set, match and he knows it. It is a clear admission to a crime.

Muhammad Rasheed - As I pointed out a few times now, it's the prosecution leading the reader with the narration that taints the document for public consumption. I never said those weren't Cosby's words. That's a strawman effigy.

Jason Farmer - @Jeremy... Thank you. @Muhammad... That's a rather evasive and hypocritical stance for you to take, considering your earlier defense of this article. You also don't seem too informed on about this deposition, why it was sealed, and how it was released. This had nothing to do with the prosecution. In fact, it was created before there even was a prosecution.

Jason Farmer - "I never said those weren't Cosby's words. That's a strawman effigy."

I believe what was stated is that you do not want to admit that those were Cosby's words, not that you deny it. You're deliberately being evasive. So again, do you deny that was his testimony?

Muhammad Rasheed - I haven't denied the testimony, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't doubt that Troiani would leave out parts, or nudge a word or to in a direction she felt could be more 'clear' if she were so inclined.

Jeremy Travis - @Muhammad... Can you prove that she so tainted Cosby's deposition, or do you just BELIEVE that she did?

Further, IF she tainted it, what would his deposition look like if she hadn't tainted it?

Muhammad Rasheed - Jason wrote: "Jeremy Love Thank you."

Are you thanking him for his strawman? *thoughtful*

Jason wrote: "Muhammad Rasheed, that's a rather evasive and hypocritical stance for you to take, considering your earlier defense of this article."

The article authors don't have Troiani's slimeball reputation though, so I don't understand this comparison.

Jason Farmer - Again, not what I asked. I obliged your request. I ask you to return the favor. Are you denying (not have you) that is Cosby's testimony. Here are your choices:

A) Yes.
B) No.
C) I don't know.

If "A," show us some evidence to back it up. If "B" or "C," why were you speaking so matter-of-factly on the case?

Muhammad Rasheed - Jeremy wrote: "Muhammad, can you prove that she so tainted Cosby's deposition...?"

Throughout the deposition, the preparer's narrative of how she wants the reader to understand the material breaks in every 10 lines or so. Since the deposition package was actually prepared by the prosecution team itself -- and the reading media and public happens to believe EXACTLY what that narration wants them to believe -- it is obvious to me that unsealing and releasing these documents into the public tainted the entire eligible pool of potential jurors.

Jeremy Travis - Then how come Cosby's attorneys haven't set straight the record of the deposition?

Jason Farmer - @Muhammad... You've completely exposed yourself here. The deposition was not prepared by the prosecution. You are completely winging it. I'll be back. I hope you'll stop with these deflections and answer the question I posed in my last reply, or at least confess you don't possess the knowledge to have made some of the comments you did.

Muhammad Rasheed - Jason wrote: "The deposition was not prepared by the prosecution."

First page of desposition from your link:



Muhammad Rasheed - Second page of desposition from your link:



Jeremy Love - I don't see the relevance.

Muhammad Rasheed - It has Troiani's sig as the submitter.

Jeremy Love - Cosby said: 1) he gave her drugs 2) she was not fully conscious 3) he made sexual contact 4) she did not consent. No amount of "leading questions" can break that chain of events. That is a crime. If that deposition was doctored why would Cosby's legal team remain silent?

Jason Farmer - FYI (maybe TMI): I just hopped out of the shower, half dressed, and getting myself together. That should give you enough time to realize your error.

Jeremy Love - You don't understand, the deposition was for a CIVIL CASE. There is no prosecution in a civil case.

Jason Farmer - Damn it, Jeremy. 😂

Muhammad Rasheed - But they're using the desposition to influence the jurors to reach the verdict they just received.

Jason Farmer - Someone else want to handle this while I'm gone?

Jeremy Travis - THEY'RE USING HIS OWN WORDS!

Muhammad Rasheed - Jeremy wrote: "Cosby said: 1) he gave her drugs 2) she was not fully conscious"

He said he gave her the pill, she examined and took it and he started touching her. How long does it takes the effects to work?

Muhammad Rasheed - "HIS OWN WORDS" say he didn't give her any drugs against her will, and that he touched her seconds after she took the pill.

Muhammad Rasheed - His own words also admit that they were having an extra-marital affair, she came over for sex, and at no point (before the effects of the pill were felt) did she attempt to halt his advances.

Kenjji Jumanne-Marshall - Your mistake is that while you prosecute the victim you’re not gaining any ground in terms of his confession. Even if we dismiss everything Constand said you still have to contend with what Cosby said and if he won’t testify you have no means of doing that.

Jason Farmer - Kenjii's last comment gets at the crux of this. You're not just giving him the benefit of the doubt over what more than 40 women have alleged. You're giving him the benefit of the doubt over his own admissions.

From what I quoted alone, he admitted to buying Quaaludes for use on women he wanted to sleep with. He admitted giving Quaaludes to the woman prior to sex. She is accusing him of sexual assault. He admitted to giving Andrea Constand "pills" he claims were Benedryl, but Constand and the prosecution believe were Quaaludes or something similar. He admits he did not tell her what they were. He said he goes to sleep right away after taking two pills. He said he gave her the equivalent of one and a half, plus alcohol, prior to having sex with her.

That's just a sampling of Cosby's side of the story as concerns two accusers.

Jason Farmer -

Cosby deposition: Quaaludes came from L.A. gynecologist | SCRIBD.COM

Muhammad Rasheed - Kenjji wrote: "Your mistake is that while you prosecute the victim…”

Cosby is the victim here. The prosecution’s case is a grifter scheme.

Kenjji wrote: "…you’re not gaining any ground in terms of his confession.”

Gaining ground with whom? If you want to uncritically believe the fabricated lead-in that Troiani built from Cosby’s statement as given, then have at it. You’re allowed to be group-think stubborn as you like.

Kenjji wrote: "Even if we dismiss everything Constand said…”

And I do.

Kenjji wrote: "…you still have to contend with what Cosby said…”

Out from behind Constand’s and Troiani’s greed-fueled lens filter, what Cosby said looks different from the way you prefer to see it.

Muhammad Rasheed - Jason wrote: “You're not just giving him the benefit of the doubt over what more than 40 women have alleged. You're giving him the benefit of the doubt over his own admissions.”

Over an incident that happened 20+ yrs ago, in which he and the woman had an extra-marital affair that was based solely on the quid-pro-quo of sex for monetary favor, where we later find her acquaintances coming forward to reveal she did boast of working her celebrity mark and hoping for a big payout, and doing so from within Troiani’s grifter scheme designed to pull as many people who’d had any kind of past contact with Cosby in order to attempt to extort a $100 million settlement out of him. That plus the documented history of white women falsely accusing Black men of rape up into the modern day demands that I not only analyze pass what the prosecution is so desperate for me to believe, but it also demands I reserve any and all benefit of the doubt I have for the accused Black man … despite how much of a womanizing scumball he probably was during his swinger days.

Jason wrote: “From what I quoted alone, he admitted to buying Quaaludes for use on women he wanted to sleep with.”

What does that have to do with Constand?

Jason wrote: “He admitted giving Quaaludes to the woman prior to sex.”

Not Constand.

Jason wrote: “She is accusing him of sexual assault.”

She claimed many things, much of it changed over her varying accounts. *shrug*

Jason wrote: “He admitted to giving Andrea Constand ‘pills’ he claims were Benedryl, but Constand and the prosecution believe were Quaaludes or something similar.”

I have zero reason to believe them over him.

Jason wrote: “That's just a sampling of Cosby's side of the story as concerns two accusers.”

You combined two accuser testimonies to create a narrative about this case? Did you go to the same college Troiani went to?

Muhammad Rasheed - Jason linked: "Cosby deposition: Quaaludes came from L.A. gynecologist"

Oh, I thought it was going to be something real. Here. Mine are better...

1.) [for Janice Dickenson] Bill Cosby accuser admits concocting story for memoir


2.) [All the Rest] TRUTH EXPOSED: Cosby Case Corruption & Chaos

Jason Farmer - I don't know why it's titled that, but this guy just has the worst luck, doesn't he? He has affairs with so many sickly women who require medication prior to sex who all keep saying they were too drugged to give consent afterwards. I don't get it. It must be part of that Troiani plot to build a time machine to go back and hypnotize a young Bill Cosby into drugging women with sedatives prior to sex he doesn't bother waiting for consent to initiate. You know, so she can support her totally made up and identical case for her client years later, whom Cosby also acknowledges not receiving consent from after drugging her.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol Your rant would be even funnier if it was true. Most of those accusers aren't even going so far as to say he raped them. They're just saying stuff so they can share in that payout Troiani was trying to extort. There's one of them--who cries on cue about it every time she's on camera-- who just says that she was uncomfortable when he was near by once.

Stop listening to these people. Listen to the RKelly accusers instead.

Jason Farmer - M. Rasheed wrote: "You combined two accuser testimonies to create a narrative about this case? Did you go to the same college Troiani went to?"

Pretty sure I broke down the circumstances of each for you, did I not? Let's not play dumb, and let's not play games. You have made, and continue to make, declarations about the Cosby rapes that are betrayed by the ignorance you've displayed of the facts.

Jason Farmer - There you go again.

Muhammad Rasheed - I hope one day you may discover what the facts of the case are to boost the value of that post. Right now it's trash.

Jason Farmer - Let's not act like I haven't been feeding you the facts.

Jason Farmer - Let's not even think to pretend that.

Muhammad Rasheed - You've bought in to a very specific interpretation of how the facts were pieced together, and I have not. That's the bottomline here.

Jason Farmer - Stop it Kanye. You thought the deposition was created by the prosecution.

Jason Farmer - That was after I had to provide you a source for Cosby's testimony..

Muhammad Rasheed - Meh. Details. Am I an attorney? It was put together by people who are on the prosecution's side of the conflict.

Jason Farmer - There was no "prosecution's" side when it was created. You fail again.

Jason Farmer - So how are you making such definitive statements when you're still playing catch-up on basic facts?

Muhammad Rasheed - You're nitpicking stuff that doesn't matter, which means my argument is stronger than yours. The fact that the prosecution's case is hinged on the very desposition doc put together by Troiani's original team that initiated this circus in the first place, is the relevant portion that backs my point.

Muhammad Rasheed - (and stop calling me 'Kanye') >:(

Jason Farmer - That accusation is comically lacking in self awareness. Also, the prosecution's case did not hinge on Troiani's doc. (Hey man, you're going all Kanye "free thinker" mode on me.)

Muhammad Rasheed - That's a false equivalency. You're nitpicking whether the deposition was important to the prosecution's case or not, and I'm saying this white woman changed her story a million times and isn't credible in her caught out lies.

Jason Farmer - The point you keep missing is that we don't even need her story. We've been debating Cosby's own incriminating testimony. And it's not a false equivalency. You're trying to match factually supported arguments with "what if" conspiracy theories while declaring yourself not one of the sheeple as an excuse for avoiding the presented evidence.

Jason Farmer - Which again, if you were going to do that, I wish you would have been upfront about it when I originally asked you why you wanted a link.

Muhammad Rasheed - How did I avoid the presented evidence?

Jason Farmer - You are dismissing his incriminating admissions based on what if conspiracies.

Jason Farmer - Rather than deal with the admissions, you are desperately trying to impeach the source.

Jason Farmer - But more on that...

Muhammad Rasheed - Not so. You're making leaps and saying he did stuff based on the fact that he did stuff in the past. He said he did not give Constand Quaaludes, but you said you didn't believe him while you want me to take him at his admissions.

Jason Farmer - I'm addressing that now. But while I do, you are aware one rape makes you a rapist, right?

Todd Holland - @Muhammad... Massa say," Cosby's a rapist" that's it..The funny/ Sad thing is some of the same folks that are on THIS " Can't evaluate who's s saying this" bandwagon, will cry about Emmitt Till, Black Wall Street, Rosewood, and a million other cases where Black men and towns were murdered by a Woman lying about rape..I don't trust them without some proof and a fair trial.Not some four decade old hearsay in an atmosphere where you've been calling someone a rapist in popular media for the past few years.

Jason Farmer - You also did what you're accusing everyone but Team Cosby of doing in your earlier synopsis of my argument. So I'll do this again. I'm going to tell you what is referencing the 19 year old victim and when is referencing Andrea Constand.

Bill Cosby admitted buying Quaaludes (a sedative) for use on women he wanted to have sex with.

Bill Cosby admitted giving the sedative to a 19 year old woman he then had sex with.

Bill Cosby admitted he did not seek consent from the 19 year old.

Bill Cosby admitted he does not know if the 19 year old even could consent.

NEXT

Bill Cosby admitted giving Andrea Constand a drug.

Bill Cosby admitted he takes that drug to go right to sleep.

Bill Cosby (late) admitted serving Constand wine with the drug.

Bill Cosby admitted Constand did not know what that drug was.

Bill Cosby admitted Constand and her mother were concerned about what drug she was given.

Bill Cosby admitted saying he would send that information on a piece of paper.

Bill Cosby admitted not following though on that.

Bill Cosby admitted having sex with Constand.

Bill Cosby admitted he did not seek consent from Constand.

Bill Cosby admitted, regarding Constand, not feeling a need to have her give consent.

Muhammad Rasheed - Jason wrote: "...you are aware one rape makes you a rapist, right?"

That sounds like exactly the kind of mercurial game-playing you keep snipping at me over.

Jason Farmer - LOL. That's how you take it? See my prior post.

Jason Farmer - Oh look, we got us another Kanye. Ho-ho! He's such a free thinker, unlike us sheeple who can't see how this is just like Emmitt Till. He's not a mental slave. Of course, he didn't really say jack as pertains to this case, beyond spouting irrelevant free thinker rhetoric. Quick reminder. Who is using actual evidence from this case to support their argument, and who is trying to exploit decades old cases to—what, argue Black people can never be rapists?

Jason Farmer - The media is so after Bill Cosby it took a comedian pointing out the obvious to bring light to it. Bill Cosby didn't seem to have a problem with the media when he was allowed to quietly kill off one of his accuser's stories before it could see print and replace it with his own. LMAO. Y'all acting like Bill Cosby was this unapologetically Black man the media feared. They loved his respectability politics and pound cake.

Kenjji Jumanne-Marshall - What’s really sad is the way self proclaimed pro-Black men are willing to hang yet another rapist around their neck at the expense of black women yet pretend like they’re doing it for the cause.

But the cause isn’t our struggle as a community or the defense of women from assault, it’s the defense of antiquated patriarchal oppression and Black male privilege that would dare suggest that a rape victim is just as responsible if not more for her rape than the rapist.

The rapists defense is still what was she wearing, why was she there, what was she drinking? The guy admits it and gets convicted and you’re still blaming the victim.

R. A. P. E. C. U. L. T. U. R. E.

Muhammad Rasheed - Jason wrote: “LOL. That's how you take it?”

Sure. The prosecution’s whole argument is based on that. In the disposition, that the prosecution needs me to take at Cosby’s word, he said that he gave her Benedryl, which the prosecution doesn’t want me to take at Cosby’s word. Because he used Quaaludes before, they insist he used them in this situation, too, because they need him to have so they can get their win. That’s not a strong enough argument for me for reasons already stated.

Jason wrote: “Of course, he didn't really say jack as pertains to this case…”

Sure I did. You just prefer your commitment to the prosecution’s version of events and are not even remotely open to other points of view.

Jason wrote: “Who is using actual evidence from this case to support their argument…”

That would be me. I’m using the evidence and the greater body of facts surrounding the case since I am not restricted to the biased and crooked rules of O’Neill’s court room.

Jason wrote: “…and who is trying to exploit decades old cases to…”

That would be you since you believe the other false accusers’ claims.

Jason wrote: “—what, argue Black people can never be rapists?”

My argument is that the judge, prosecution, Constand and her gang of false accusers are working a grifter scheme against Bill Cosby. None of the accuser claims against Cosby are true.

Jason wrote: “…it took a comedian pointing out the obvious…”

You mean it took a comedian to popularize a rumor.

Jason wrote: “Bill Cosby didn't seem to have a problem with the media when he was allowed to quietly kill off one of his accuser's stories before it could see print and replace it with his own.”

It was rightfully killed off since it was just a money grab attempt and nothing more.

Jason wrote: “Y'all acting like Bill Cosby was this unapologetically Black man the media feared. They loved his respectability politics and pound cake.”

I don’t know who “y’all” is supposed to be, but I have no love for the meritoriously manumitted coon certified over-class of Blacks that Cosby belongs to, but there were powerful people among the multi-studio cartel that did indeed fear Cosby’s influence when he was at the height of his powers. It’s a ‘cartel’ for a reason. #NoMoreRoom

Jason Farmer - Brother, it's been over a day with no response. Are we going to be randomly coming back to this a week from now?

Here's why I mocked your response and asked if "that's how you take it." You are desperately trying to run away from Cosby being a rapist. You would rather direct your energies at nitpicking this one case with unfounded implications of a conspiracy than deal with Cosby's admission of giving a woman Quaaludes and having sex with her without bothering to get her consent or even being able to say she was of a condition to give consent.

The next few things you quoted were actually directed at your friend. But while we're there, you have not advanced an argument. You've stated an argument, but you haven't advanced it. You haven't substantiated it. You aren't trying to support your argument. You'd rather sit back and use conspiracy theories to snipe at the evidence others are using to advance their arguments.

M. Rasheed wrote: "That would be me. I’m using the evidence and the greater body of facts surrounding the case since I am not restricted to the biased and crooked rules of O’Neill’s court room."

Stop it. You've clearly demonstrated your ignorance of the facts. Anyone reading this can see you've been adopting your argument to previously unknown facts I have introduced to you. You were all about trying to question how fast Quaaludes take effect until I informed you he said he gave Constand Benedryl. Now you can't keep "Benedryl" out your mouth. But show me one post where you said that before I introduced that fact to you.

That brings me back to the ultimate point I want to make here. Because you'll just ignore a bunch of this like you've been doing and try to nitpick where you think there's an opportunity. You are way too ignorant about this case for someone who has been making the comments you have made for the past few weeks. You haven't even bothered to do your homework or show your work. You knew where you wanted to go, and you'll twist and turn, adjusting accordingly to get there. Thankfully, a person doesn't have to concede to lose an argument. I don't need a concession from you that will never come. I don't think you've really persuaded anyone here. I'm going to let the arguments speak for themselves and leave it at that. No need for me to play the lost camper in the woods circling back to the same place days later with you.

Muhammad Rasheed - That's a whole lot of words just to reaffirm your religious commitment to the prosecution's fictions. lol I'm amused at how you decided to respond to my Benedryl point, since I believe that's my strongest chess piece and wins the thread for me.

To recap, you want me to ignore all the stuff the defense revealed on Constand (that convinces me she's just another lying white woman in a long, long line of lying white women) to instead "take Cosby at his word" in the disposition, yet Cosby said he didn't give Constand Quaaludes in the disposition. Your comeback is that you don't take him at his word in the disposition while you insist that I take him at his word in the disposition. To quote Cosby from one of his classic comedy albums: "Now that's brain damage!"

To attempt to save face after this clear checkmate, you then covered over your embarrassment with a 400+ word salad and went on this tear about how I didn't even know the drug he gave her was Benedryl until you told me. Although I was aware he didn't give Constand Quaaludes, I'll admit I didn't retain the name of the drug he did mention. This is normal for me since I'm not a pill popper in general and rarely even take pain meds for the odd headache. Now that I've typed it out a few times now, I am unlikely to forget it in the future, for which I thank you.

Kenjji Jumanne-Marshall - Ok so one down and like 58 to go

Muhammad Rasheed - Well, she was already down; you lot are just so committed to 'caping for lying-ass becky' that you deliberately ignored as "conspiracy theory" the body of greater facts surrounding the case. The same is true of the other 58... their cases fell apart like Thanos' disintegration ash with even the tiniest bit of scrutiny as explained in the detailed breakdown of this Cosby scandal that you've consistently ignored over the last couple years.



No comments:

Post a Comment