Sunday, February 8, 2015

Praying for the Sins of the Faithful


Chris Suess - [share photo]



Muhammad Rasheed - A thousand years ago. Hm.



Chris Suess - Nobody cares about a Democrat Convention Photo

Muhammad Rasheed - Hey!

Richard Sherman - True, that. In order to be a member of the KKK, one had to be a card-carrying Democrat.

Muhammad Rasheed - My how times change.  ;)

Richard Sherman - And these knuckleheads wouldn't know Jesus if he walked up and stabbed them in the ass.

Richard Sherman - Times change? Now you have me laughing out loud!

Richard Sherman - The joke is that jesus wouldn't stab anyone in the ass.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "And these knuckleheads wouldn't know Jesus if he walked up and stabbed them in the ass."

That's true of every single radical-extremist group on earth that claims to follow a religion.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "Times change? Now you have me laughing out loud!"

Oh? Do you somehow think the modern white supremacist votes Democrat?

Richard Sherman - I don't know any white supremacists, so i have no idea how they vote. I don't CARE to know any supremacists, whether white, tan, gray, brown, orange, lavender, red, yellow, chartreuse or violet. NOT my cup of tea, that way of thinking.
What i DO know, Muhammad, is that the KKK was populated by Democrats at one time. Politics and Party affiliations may change (Ha!), but people don't. Bad apples will always find other bad apples to hang around with to tell them they're right about their insanity.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "I don't know any white supremacists, so i have no idea how they vote. I don't CARE to know any supremacists, whether white, tan, gray, brown, orange, lavender, red, yellow, chartreuse or violet."

You forgot to throw "green or even purple" in there.

Richard Sherman wrote: "NOT my cup of tea, that way of thinking. What i DO know, Muhammad, is that the KKK was populated by Democrats at one time."

So you're saying you are an expert on how white supremacists USED to vote, but lost interest in the topic up to the modern day. Should I take this at face value? lol

Richard Sherman wrote: "Politics and Party affiliations may change (Ha!)"

"Ha?"

Richard Sherman wrote: "...but people don't."

No, they don't. The descendants of the people who cheerfully hung my people from trees are currently upset that they personally missed out on that savage era. And they currently vote Republican.

Richard Sherman wrote: "Bad apples will always find other bad apples to hang around with to tell them they're right about their insanity."

Hence you, Chris [edit] and Steve.

Richard Sherman - Damn. I am willing to bet that Joseph Goebbels could have learned a few things from you about how to twist words and propagandize.

Richard Sherman - Joseph Goebbels

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

So how am I propagandizing but you aren't?

Richard Sherman - Nope. Not gonna bite on your poisoned fruit, Muhammad. Your own pointy hat is starting to show again.

Muhammad Rasheed - 1.) Chris posts a cartoon that criticizes Obama's speech regarding not equating ISIS with Islam, and reminding us that Christians also committed atrocities outside of their faith's tenets. The cartoon suggests that Christians did such actions so long ago that it is unfair to even make the comparison.

2.) I post a photo of the Christian knights of the Klu Klux Klan to illustrate the president's point.

3.) Richard makes a big point of the fact that the Klan used to vote Democrat.

4.) I point out that they don't vote Democrat anymore.

5.) Richard pretends that is irrelevant, and suggests that only his point has any kind of value, while saying that such things don't matter (except that the Klan used to vote Democrat).

6.) Richard then equates my opinion with Nazism, anti-semitism and "propaganda" while suggesting that his opinion is Good, Pure & Holy.

Chris Suess - "No, they don't. The descendants of the people who cheerfully hung my people from trees are currently upset that they personally missed out on that savage era. And they currently vote Republican."

^ Probably the most delusionaly racist thing I have seen in a decade.

Chris Suess - you have no proof that members of the Klan don't still vote Democrat.

Richard Sherman - Probably the most delusionally racist thing I have seen in a decade from one of the most delusionally racist people I've encountered on this website.

Richard Sherman - Chris, Muhammad takes these little snippets he does and posts them as propaganda material on his racist, antisemitic wall in order to convince others who are nearly as delusional as he is that he is clever, or something instead of just another hooded racist with a grudge against the world.
Muhammad... do your homework on the Crusades. Why did they happen?

Muhammad Rasheed - Chris Suess wrote: "Probably the most delusionaly racist thing I have seen in a decade."

More racist than stalking and shooting an unarmed black kid because he was wearing a hoodie sweater? Or shooting into a truck full of black kids because I don't like their music?

So saying that the racist descendants of racists are mad that they missed out on the coveted "Good Ole Days" is racist? Explain how, please.

Richard Sherman - See what I mean?

Richard Sherman - What was the reason for the Crusades, Muhammad? Do you have any idea? Or are you just pantomiming intelligence and education?

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "Chris, Muhammad takes these little snippets he does and posts them as propaganda material on his racist, antisemitic wall..."

Another "propaganda" charge, eh? Please tell me what is racist about my posts, and what have I ever said that was "anti-semitic?" I'm genuinely in the dark about these, especially this last. Bearing in mind I dislike the politics of the Zionist state, but have nothing at all against the Jewish people, or the Jewish faith. So how does that make me an "anti-semite?" Because you say so?

Explain.

Or is asking for a reasonable explanation for your childish name-calling considered more "propaganda" in your world?

Richard Sherman - What was the reason for the Crusades, Muhammad? Do you have any idea? Or are you just pantomiming intelligence and education?

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "See what I mean?"

TRANSLATION: Muhammad didn't immediately do what I told him to do, on my terms, therefore he is mentally inferior according to the way I see the world.

Richard Sherman - Unable or unwilling to answer. Which is it?

Richard Sherman - What was the reason for the Crusades, Muhammad? Do you have any idea? Or are you just pantomiming intelligence and education?

Richard Sherman - Unable or unwilling to answer. Which is it?

Muhammad Rasheed - At this point it is clear that somewhere along the way, you've decided you dislike me, and disagree with my worldview to the point of disgust. And in this thread you're picking a fight with me.

Tell you what, answer my "anti-semite" question, and I'll play this game with you about the Crusades. Deal?

Richard Sherman - The original meme is about the crusades and the President's equivocation about it, which you rushed in to defend by implying that christendom is evil by way of the KKK.
I am not going to pursue your little tantrum, but will address the meme since it is appropriate and you acting all butt-hurt is not.
So, once more, Muhammad, Keeper of the Faith, what was the reason for the Crusades?

Richard Sherman - If you find yourself either unable or unwilling to answer about the Crusades, then ask yourself why that might be, then label yourself a Troll and go home.

Muhammad Rasheed - Oh, I see. The reason you are asking me about the history of the Crusades is because you want to suddenly confine this to the cartoon Chris posted; obviously you didn't care to publicly explore my questions. lol

Okay, I'll play: The president's comments weren't about the Crusades, they were 100% about the so-called "faithful" of any faith, sowing mischief in the earth "in the name" of their religion. The Crusaders slaughtered EVERYBODY on their way to the Middle East... Muslims, other Christians, Jews, innocent men, women and children... nothing they did could be considered "in the name of God," no different than the actions of modern terrorists. So to pretend ISIS' actions are all about Islam is ignorant at best, and deliberate evil propaganda at worst.

The author of the cartoon is - like you - either genuinely confused over the nature of the president's message, or is willfully ignorant and pretending he doesn't understand it in favor of his referred stance to vilify Islam.

For him, I am willing to be generous and believe he is actually confused over the matter, though he may actually know better and is simply playing to his fan base's politics, like Ben Carson.

For you, Richard Sherman, it is clearly a deliberate deception.
Richard Sherman - Your knowledge of history is sadly lacking. Stick to propaganda and whining. I've lost interest in this.

Richard Sherman - Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.
Boo hoo.
I'm butt-hurt.
I can't manipulate somebody into engaging me in my infantile rhetoric.
BORING.

Chris Suess - Dear Leader's comments were deflecting from Muslim Cobra's actions #BecauseCrusades and #JimCrow... also cause he favors them.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "I can't manipulate somebody into engaging me in my infantile rhetoric."

Is that how you interpret someone asking you to explain your name-calling? Curious.

Richard Sherman -



Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "I've lost interest in this."

Is continuing to post how you demonstrate a loss of interest, or can that reasonably be considered a lie?

Richard Sherman - Muslim Shariah Law Patrol - ConservativeTribune.com

Richard Sherman - The conquest renewed?

Steven Georgio - You guys really aren't fair the president and Muhammed are right, those nasty Christians did all kinds of horrible shit 800 years ago in the name of religion ..and if they start doing it again we should have a discussion about it.

Muhammad Rasheed - "Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population toward some cause or position. Propaganda is information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information presented."

@Richard - Remember when you leveled the charge of "propagandist" at me? So how is what you are posting NOT propaganda, but what I post is propaganda?

Richard Sherman - ...sniff, sniff...boo hoo hoo... I'm so misunderstood...

Muhammad Rasheed - lol You're not misunderstood at all. ;)

Muhammad Rasheed - Carry on, guys.

Richard Sherman - I refuse to dignify your twisted shit with real responses, Muhammad. You showed me, unequivocally, what you intend with any conversation you bait someone into. Your motives are suspect and not to be taken seriously or trusted at all. I will entertain myself at your expense because you showed me, in our last exchange, what your true colors are, and they are truly ugly colors: Hatred, bias, racism, antisemitism, deceit, derision, scorn, and sensationalism. You are a charlatan of the fiorst order, pretending one thing, but actually advancing your warped aganeda. I have no use for intellectual cowards, and even less use for the spiritually corrupted.

Muhammad Rasheed - Nothing you say towards me has a single fact to support it. When I quite reasonably ask you to provide such, you duck & run while pretending providing such proof is beneath you. lol

I have zero reason to ever take anything you post seriously, Sherman. You might as well keep it.

Steven Georgio - I'm confused, who are you talking about Muhammed or the President?

Richard Sherman - They're the same guy, it would seem.

Muhammad Rasheed - I'll take that as a compliment.

Richard Sherman - If you are so disposed.

Muhammad Rasheed - I am.

Richard Sherman - See, now you're being ingratiating. It's deceptive, I'll grant you that; this oleaginous behavior that draws one in and creates an atmosphere of quasi-trustworthiness. But in the end, no matter what is said, the exchange ends up on your wall, heavily edited, and twisted to make you look like you're somewhat clever. No, i think I'll simply withdraw and let you have the last word. You need it, so you can have it.

Steven Georgio - I want the last word...please. The presidents moral relativism, basically spitting in a religious groups face at the prayer breakfast and in so many words saying " You fuckers are just as bad as those guys in the Middle East slitting peoples throats...so shut up." is merely the latest feather in his tactless cap.

Steven Georgio - He does have balls, I'll give him that.

Chris Suess - in his mouth...

#PaggingReggieLove  #ChicagosDownLowClub

Chris Suess - Per what Richard was talking about... Muhammad posted this on his wall with an article about two white cops that are going to be prosecuted because there is video of them lying about what happened when they beat someone.

"I was told it was reverse racism whenever you get mad at someone's racism. Somehow it's anti-semitism, too, I guess."

If there is evidence that the cops lied then they should not only be prosecuted for the crime they committed, but they should also be prosecuted for lying about it under oath if they did so.

and there is no such thing as reverse racism... only racism.

I would never accuse anyone of reverse racism, it is a term that twats use.

Muhammad Rasheed - You weren't the one that was calling me names because I didn't agree with you either.

Richard Sherman - What a sleazeball.

Muhammad Rasheed - So because I disagree with you philosophically, you call me a racist anti-semite with zero explanation, but I'M the one that's the sleazeball?

How do you sleep at night, Sherman?

Richard Sherman - On my side, thank you for asking.Remove any mention of me from your wall.

Muhammad Rasheed - No.

Muhammad Rasheed - I want to showcase how you actually are.

Richard Sherman - Have it your way. A rac3e-baiter and anti-semite needs his propaganda.

Richard Sherman - How I actually am? You have no idea how I actually am, Muhammad. You have twisted words and verbal traps is all, and no class as well.

Muhammad Rasheed - Obviously you don't know what those terms mean, you just level them at people who don't follow your mysterious program.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "How I actually am? You have no idea how I actually am, Muhammad."

Keep it up, and I'm going to read you your mail right in front of everybody, starting with that old righteousness thread you deleted and pretended you didn't.

Call me one more name. Do it.

Richard Sherman - Well, since you neglected to post ALL of our exchange on your wall, but selected those bits that you decided had merit to prove a hate-filled, antisemitic point, nobody will ever know, will they?

Richard Sherman - Threats, now. Figures.

Richard Sherman - Post whatever you want. you will anyway.

Richard Sherman - And draw a little, smarmy cartoon about it, too, while you're at it.

Muhammad Rasheed - Hm. Did my 'Hebdo' cartoons add to your bitter dislike of me, too?

Muhammad Rasheed - You're a strange fellow, Richard Sherman.

Richard Sherman - You flatter yourself, Muhammad. I don't dislike you. I don't even know you. I dislike what you DO.

Muhammad Rasheed - But I think you represent an archetype.

Richard Sherman - Your methods are sleazy and your agenda is suspect.

Richard Sherman - Here comes the bigotry.

Richard Sherman - Please, continue.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "I dislike what you DO."

I know you do. I see straight through your bullshit, and you fear it. That's what I do.

I think I'll hold on to it for now. It's past midnight and I don't feel like it tonight.

Richard Sherman - LMAO!

Muhammad Rasheed - But it's coming.

Muhammad Rasheed - You're asking for it.

Richard Sherman - I fear God and that's about it. YOU, sir, are NOT God.

Muhammad Rasheed - You don't know God, Sherman. Stop pretending like you do.

Richard Sherman - I don't know YOU. God I know.

Muhammad Rasheed - Good night. Until next time.

Get your armor ready. Next time it's going to hurt. ;)

Richard Sherman - I have played very nice til now as well. We'll see.

Richard Sherman - And stop winking at me. I don't swing that way.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "I have played very nice til now as well."

No, you've played the very sleazeball you directed at me while pretending to be something else.

Richard Sherman wrote: "I don't swing that way."

Sure. I'll bet that "way" entailed some of the doctrinal experimentation you indulged in before you decided to clean up and "know God."

Richard Sherman
- Is that english?

Richard Sherman
- Yours is a slippery slope. Self-righteousness, righteousness, self-righteousness, no righteousness. I can't decide what platform your leaning on, because of all the equivocating. Now you are saying that I don't know God, but offer no solution. How do YOU sleep at night?

Richard Sherman
- I'm all ears, Muhammad: enlighten me about your knowledge of things Godly.

Muhammad Rasheed - A solution for you?

Repent of your sleazeball evil and submit to God for REAL. That's the only solution.

Richard Sherman
- How is that done, pray tell.

Richard Sherman
- Is it done through pride?

Richard Sherman - Because so far, all I have seen and read of YOUR knowledge of God is based entirely on pride. I don't know how that jibes with whatever religion you may adhere to, but it seems a bit suspect. Richard Sherman - What is this formula for repentance you have? Please share it with me.

Muhammad Rasheed - You're the one that keeps calling me an unsupported racist anti-semite, right? Yet I'm supposed to be impressed when you say you've interpreted something you've read?

Keep talking.

Richard Sherman - Context. Context, Muhammad. It's important in written exchanges. You have provided no context for your last quizzical statement. I have NO idea what you mean. 

Richard Sherman
- Muhammad Rasheed wrote: " You're the one that keeps calling me an unsupported racist anti-semite, right? Yet I'm supposed to be impressed when you say you've interpreted something you've read? Keep talking."

This is the formula for repentance? A grudge and insecurity?

Muhammad Rasheed - I have NO idea what you mean when you call me a racist anti-semite. So I guess we're even, huh?

Richard Sherman - Maybe. But the context is on your own wall. You turned a conversation about bigotry into a slam on Israel and assigned that to me. I walked away from that convinced that your mental stability was seriously in question and have dismissed you as a crank since then. Nothing you've done since that time has changed my opinion.

Even? THIS is Godly?

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "This is the formula for repentance?"

Is this you doing your whole "I give Muhammad an order and if he doesn't IMMEDIATELY hop to and do what he's told, I'm going to say he's a stupid racist anti-semite again" bit?

Muhammad Rasheed - omG i don't have time for your crap tonight...

Richard Sherman - I have not called you stupid. Unimaginative, maybe. But certainly not stupid.No orders given,; simply addressing your insinuation that I don't know God, and watching you do nothing when asked about how to find Him.Typical.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "You turned a conversation about bigotry into a slam on Israel"

How is pointing out something you said was untrue based on the fact that the children of Israel ALSO do it a "slam?" Just because?

Richard Sherman - You mean that you have no idea how to proselytize.

Muhammad Rasheed - ^All of this is everything you claimed I did earlier in this thread. All of it.

Muhammad Rasheed - That manipulative, trying-to-get-me-to-do-what-you-want stuff? That's you.

Richard Sherman
- You apparently DO have time for my crap tonight. You just want more fodder for that silly wall of yours. Again, typical and predictable.

Richard Sherman - You're doing it still.

Please, Muhammad, have some compassion! Tell me how to repent and find this God of yours!

Richard Sherman - Now you're repeating yourself. What's THAT all about? Richard Sherman - Stop pouting. Man up and do your religious duty and proselytize, already.

Muhammad Rasheed - Nooo... I'm cleaning up the last of my comic file quota for the night, and then I'm going to bed.

Richard Sherman - Or don't. I could care. But here's the thing: When asked, you balked. That's on YOU.

Muhammad Rasheed
- Richard Sherman wrote: "Stop pouting. Man up and do your religious duty and proselytize, already."

This is the stuff that makes you look like a crazy man to me. Why would you even think that would work on me?

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm sorry, but I think you are a scum bag. So when you "ask" it comes across as agenda-filled, manipulative nonsense.

Richard Sherman - It doesn't. But it proves the point that your religious claims are sound and fury signifying nothing. ANY other person when asked to tell someone about their faith would jump at the chance, provided their faith was real and not a simple posturing for effect.

Muhammad Rasheed - Any other person that asks gets it from me. You are a scumbag though.

Richard Sherman - And that is why I write you off as a crank.

Muhammad Rasheed - ask it in a different way and I might.

Try again.

Muhammad Rasheed - Not so scum baggy though.

Richard Sherman - So, I am unworthy of your religion?

Richard Sherman - Pride, dude. Pride. You have it hanging on you like a blanket.

Muhammad Rasheed - You write me off as a crank because you are a scum bag?

I think we just had a break through...

Richard Sherman - I write you off because you are a pretender.

Richard Sherman - Pride and God do not mix.

Richard Sherman - You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "So, I am unworthy of your religion?"

Ask again without sounding like a manipulative, secret agenda scum bag. You know. With FEELING.

Richard Sherman
- How I sound? In writing? No. Who's being needy and manipulative, now?

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"

lol I know both what you are pretending to say, as well as what you are hiding behind. But I don't have time to read your mail tonight.

Muhammad Rasheed
- You have respite. You're welcome. Use it well.

Muhammad Rasheed - Next time it's going to sting.

Richard Sherman
- You believe that I fear you. You believe that I must ask you nicely to get you to tell me about your God. And you pretend that you have better things to do than talk and proselytize another who asks about your God. SHAME on you.

Muhammad Rasheed
- Richard Sherman wrote: "You believe that I fear you."

I KNOW you do. You're smart enough to know I see through your bullshit, Sherman. Keep trying me though.

Muhammad Rasheed - Keep calling my bluff and pissing me off. Keep it up.

Richard Sherman - Remember that story about Hubris, Muhammad, and pride coming before the fall.

Richard Sherman - You're angry, now. How religious.

Richard Sherman - How proud.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol Keep it up.

Richard Sherman - You can pray on your face or knees a million times a day and still not be humble.

Richard Sherman - Humility and Honesty go hand in hand. Selfishness and Pride are twins.Which God do you serve, Muhammad?

Muhammad Rasheed - I interpret all of this here talk as meaning you are irritated with me for not taking your nonsense religious talk seriously. I'm sure you're used to folk treating you like a guru of some type, hm?

I have zero respect for you in that sphere. Just so you know.

Perhaps you should regroup and try it from a different angle.

Muhammad Rasheed - (that's a freebie)

Richard Sherman - Nah. I have your measure. The God you serve is yourself. That being the case, you're right. I don't know your God.

Muhammad Rasheed - Times up, Rick. Good night. If you're still up maybe I'll catch you in the morn when I get to the office.

Muhammad Rasheed - Try to come up with a better way to ask for the things you asked from me (we both know you're not serious anyway). I never have a problem discussing Al-Islam. You know that. 

But I am not your damn puppet.

Muhammad Rasheed - You must have a lot of them though, since you slip into that foolishness so quick and easy.

Richard Sherman
- No, you are not. And you are not the person to ask these things of, as they are given not from love, but at a price. I will not pay you tribute to find out about your God. But thank you, anyway. 

Richard Sherman - And for the record, Muhammad, you sure had a problem discussing Al-Islam tonight.

Muhammad Rasheed - It's telling that you consider treating someone with basic respect as 'paying them tribute.'

You must be SURROUNDED by puppets!

Richard Sherman - nope.

Muhammad Rasheed - Riiiight...

Muhammad Rasheed - Then why do you act that way?

Muhammad Rasheed - Have an answer waiting for me in the morning.

Muhammad Rasheed - There's a lad.

Muhammad Rasheed - G'nite!

Richard Sherman - Basic respect does not come from threats of intimidation. You are NOT a good resource for serious inquiries into Al-Islam.

Muhammad Rasheed ...

Richard Sherman - I'll find a real Muslim to talk to. Not a paper cut out.

Muhammad Rasheed - Oh, is THAT why you were asking that of me??? As a good source for inquiry and NOT because you were being a manipulative dick?

Muhammad Rasheed - Huh! How 'bout that!

Muhammad Rasheed - Scum bag.

Richard Sherman - Not being any more manipulative than you demanding I ask you nicely, Muhammad.

Richard Sherman - Pretender.

Muhammad Rasheed - You should've been asking nicely in the first place. Stop treating [black/gentile] people like puppets, asshole.

Richard Sherman - GOT YA!Now your real face is here to see!

Muhammad Rasheed - Like you think they are your pets, while pretending to be "color blind."

Muhammad Rasheed - It's still up in the air whether you even realize you're doing it. But we'll see.

Richard Sherman - You have NO idea what I think. You assign your biases to me and then criticize me for looking like you. You're seriously messed up, dude.

Muhammad Rasheed - Really?

You're the one that called me a racist anti-semite 50 times in this thread alone.

Muhammad Rasheed - But I'M the one that's projecting, huh?

Richard Sherman - We've already seen. There's no substance to you, Muhammad. Just a made up name and a few poses.

Richard Sherman - Glad you admit that.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "We've already seen. There's no substance to you, Muhammad. Just a made up name and a few poses."

Sure. Proclaim that in public, but I know what you really think.

Richard Sherman - have you done any study on Codependency? Toxic Shame? Schizophrenia? I can suggest a lot of good books on those for you to read. They may help.

Richard Sherman - You keep claiming that you can read muy mind. That's pretty strange.

Muhammad Rasheed - "Mail."

Muhammad Rasheed - You've never heard that term?

Richard Sherman - Nope.

Muhammad Rasheed - "Read somebody's mail?"

Muhammad Rasheed - Don't worry about it. I'll show you.

Richard Sherman - What? Like a letter bomb? Are you thrreatening me, again, Muhammad? That's pretty typical.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

Muhammad Rasheed - Okay, I gotta go. For real.

Richard Sherman - Are you threatening to hack me? Or telling me you already have?

Muhammad Rasheed - I couldn't hack/crack from this system! This cpu barely works right now.

Muhammad Rasheed - Plus kuwait sucks.

Muhammad Rasheed - (internet connectivity wise)

Richard Sherman - Have you been digging through my garbage? There's some really good stuff in there. Just tell me what you're after and I'll put it off to the side for you.

Muhammad Rasheed - Richard Sherman wrote: "Have you been digging through my garbage? There's some really good stuff in there. Just tell me what you're after and I'll put it off to the side for you."

Well…

Muhammad Rasheed - ...what do you have?

Muhammad Rasheed - (you don't eat pork, do you?)

Richard Sherman - OK. Enough frivolity. have a wonderful night. Sorry to have kept you so long from your work.

Richard Sherman - Stay safe and well.

Muhammad Rasheed - I don't want to beat you up; I thought you were really cool in the beginning.

Richard Sherman
- I still think you;'re cool. I just disagree with the position you took. Have a good night.

Muhammad Rasheed - Stop being a jerk to me all the time. I didn't "slam" the Jews.

Richard Sherman - OK. I'll relent. Take 'er easy.

Muhammad Rasheed - I disagree with everybody. I'm not an anti-semite. I'm a cartoonist! How could I hate the Jews based just on that???

Muhammad Rasheed - Jack Kirby??? Will Eisner???

Hellooo???

Richard Sherman - Good point.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

Richard Sherman - Seemed incongruous to me, too. That's why I was so stunned.

Muhammad Rasheed - Good night, Rick.

Richard Sherman - Good night, bud.

Muhammad Rasheed - Next time give people the benefit of the doubt then.

Richard Sherman - You, too.

Muhammad Rasheed - ...you started it... >:(

Richard Sherman - I'm trying to finish it!Don't you have a deadline, or something? My girlfriend is mad as hell at me for staying on here this long!

Muhammad Rasheed - Psh! You can't finish it. You can't fuck with me on the mic.

Go draw something.

Richard Sherman - k

Muhammad Rasheed - *nods*

See Also:
Slimy Residue from the 'Peculiar Institution'
Obama's Critics Disagree with Obama's Decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment