Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Cartoonists' Group to Celebrate Anti-Free Speech


One of the moderators from the Facebook group Cartoonist's Cafe reached out to me to see why I was no longer in the group.  He pulled some strings and got me unblocked.  Below chronicles my first encounter upon my return.  Notice there is still a very strong anti-Islam presence encouraged in the group, and any pro-Muslim (or even fair) pushback is immediately attacked.

****

Ruchit Pathak – [posted photo]



Muhammad Rasheed - An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. Check it out:

FBI.gov - Chronological Summary of Terrorist Incidents in the United States 1980-2005

Ruchit Pathak - ^u forgot ur pinch of salt.

plus fbi study is restricted to USA.

Muhammad Rasheed - Ah. Sorry. Your cartoon didn't make such a distinction.

Speaking of which, did you know that the Tamil Tigers were the world's first (and largest group of) suicide bomber terrorists? They weren't Muslims.

Alan Groening - drop it.

Ruchit Pathak - ^lol its good that I'm not holding a bomb !

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

Alan Groening - @Muhammad Rasheed… @Ruchit Pathak… both of you guys just go back to posting your cartoons, ok... we're all here for the cartoons... not for this crap.

Muhammad Rasheed - Will do.

Alan Groening - thanks

Alan Groening - yeah yeah... ok so your a troublemaker, I'd already figured that one out... but so am I so all is good... I just wanted this to simmer down, I didnt want anybody fanning the flames and riling it back up again.

1 comment:

  1. yeah yeah... ok so your a troublemaker, I'd already figured that one out... but so am I so all is good... I just wanted this to simmer down, I didnt want anybody fanning the flames and riling it back up again.

    ReplyDelete