Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Brand New Rule Just For You


But, of course, racists enjoy the moving the goal post fallacy and are QUICK to invent a brand new rule just for you whenever you achieve a certain level of success they didn't expect.

Have you noticed that racists ALWAYS over-emphasize the president's 'white half?' Isn't that something? In fact, it can definitely function as a paraphrased "You might be a racist if..." identification marker (with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy) to identify the jackasses among your social circles, assuming they hadn't already outed themselves.

The one-drop rule applied UNTIL one of you actually made it into the White House. Now all of a sudden he's not really that black. "Well, boy, obviously it was his white half that got him in there." ‪#‎racistAssholesAreRacist‬

John Kraft - I don't care about race or sexual orientation but if you are an A-hole I will not give you the time of day. I personally do not like what I hear about the POTUS and hope someone worthwhile comes out of the woodwork come election day.

Muhammad Rasheed - John Kraft wrote: "I personally do not like what I hear..."

That sounds suspiciously like gossip mongering, John. Is "what you hear" supported by any facts, or are you just being reactionary based on traditional ideologies in your community?

John Kraft - I did not vote for him nor would I vote for another Bush. I think it went all down hill when Bush claimed he would follow Reagan and instead started increasing a mess. I am not in a position where anything the current Commander in Chief affects me. There is so much spin in all directions that I don't really care or pay attention anymore. The United States has gotten so bad that we need an outside influence to clean up the mess. Super virus, Alien invasion, Climate anomaly. Maybe the high mucky mucks trying to start a civil war are doing a good thing. We just need to weed out all the oxygen thieves and others who always claim it is someone else s fault for their own actions.

Muhammad Rasheed - John Kraft wrote: “I did not vote for him nor would I vote for another Bush. I think it went all down hill when Bush claimed he would follow Reagan and instead started increasing a mess.”

You don’t think Reagan created a mess? Curious. It was on his watch that those manufacturing jobs first began to be shipped overseas, beginning the first wave of mega-unemployment. That’s bad btw.

John Kraft wrote: “I am not in a position where anything the current Commander in Chief affects me. There is so much spin in all directions that I don't really care or pay attention anymore. The United States has gotten so bad that we need an outside influence to clean up the mess.”

Bad in what way, John?

John Kraft wrote: “Super virus, Alien invasion, Climate anomaly. Maybe the high mucky mucks trying to start a civil war are doing a good thing. We just need to weed out all the oxygen thieves and others who always claim it is someone else s fault for their own actions.”

I agree. Confining these oxygen thieves to policing their OWN neighborhoods so they won’t bring their over-the-top aggressions and savagery into neighborhoods where they hate the community members just because they are different is a great start. Well said.

No comments:

Post a Comment