Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Worst Racist Attack




Muhammad Rasheed - I find it personally difficult not to hate when I read this stuff under normal situations. These kind of attacks on Serena (and my FLOTUS) make me feel hatred far worse than over the white cop killings. I have zero desire to reel it in. Fuck those racist assholes. And that Whitlock guy I would cheerfully set the fuck on fire and dump in a grave full of his own piss and tears...

"Integration," huh? Yeah, okay.

Muhammad Rasheed - [finds myself actually thankful that there were no comments under this article i would've been masochistically compelled to read, which no doubt would've inflamed my rage into joining ISIS, or some other batshit crazy group]

Muhammad Rasheed


Rick Drew - They should be banned. They are too damn good. Nobody else has a chance.  :P

Muhammad Rasheed - *lights a match under rick*

Ricky Mujica - Probably the best female player of all time and all they talk about is her looks? So stupid and silly.  Personally, I think she's beautiful! Muhammad Rasheed, he's not so pretty. Lol!

Tony Steed - Lol that end of racism tho...>.>

Tony Steed - Muhammad Rasheed wrote: "I find it personally difficult not to hate when I read this stuff under normal situations. These kind of attacks on Serena (and my FLOTUS) make me feel hatred far worse than over the cop killings. I have zero desire to reel it in. Fuck those racist assholes. And that Whitlock guy I would cheerfully set the fuck on fire and dump in a grave full of his own piss and tears...  ‘Integration,’ huh? Yeah, okay."

 I agree.

Christopher Kuhn - I remember they used to accuse Navratilova of being secretly a man or being too manish. Some men are just intimidated by women with athletic prowess.

Ricky Mujica - That was the Eastern European woman stereotype. I remember that too. They used to call any Eastern European woman a man.

Chris Rullestad - I can't think of any US athlete going back forty years who makes me more proud

Muhammad Rasheed


Cortney C. Warner - Muhammad Rasheed...you the real MVP!!!!

M. Kate Sutter - I hate Whitlock.

Muhammad Rasheed - That was my first encounter with him. My face was screwed up the whole time I read that part...

M. Kate Sutter - Check this article. It's long but detailed. 


Muhammad Rasheed - Whitlock: “Some black people are far more comfortable answering to a white person than a black person no matter how black they like to pass themselves off to be."

Ironic, considering how much his toxic Serena opinion came straight from the dripping stankin' rectum of the most diehard white racist.

Jay Mac - Wow?!

Jay Mac - Serena's got way too many black men that are crazy about her, to pay attention to some lonely, self loving, neanderthal racist troll.....

Muhammad Rasheed - I would never consider a black man that would make such comments to be "self loving."

EVER.  Fuck Stephen.

Jay Mac - Stephen?

Stephen who? And what did he say?

Muhammad Rasheed - Sam Jackson's character in Django was named "Stephen."

Jay Mac - LOL!

Ok, gotcha...

No comments:

Post a Comment