Friday, March 6, 2015

RESPONSES - The Killer & the Law, pt 1


Raymond Gardner - Dude when you broke out the spreadsheet and put these fools in their places with their own words. I had to suppress the urge to cheer out loud here at work. Some of the best Troll Handling & Maintenance I've seen in a good long while! 

I don't know how your blood pressure doesn't boil over dealing with RWNJs on a regular basis.

Muhammad Rasheed - They always consider me the troll.

Raymond Gardner - They also consider themselves the white-hatted heroes in the story of America too. White hats, indeed...

Raymond Gardner - They've mastered projection and cognitive dissonance so well they've fooled themselves. Almost no amount of fact or reason will convince them of anything other than what they cling to. They hate you for even trying, but that pesky Cognitive Dissonance prevents them from saying out loud to you what they really want to say about your name, ya face, ya religion, ya EVERYTHING! 

So they'll suppress the urge and then release it in a far more dangerous and passive-aggressive way, like in policy, hiring, policing, courts, etc., then say their hands are clean and its the minorities' massive character flaws and natural deficiencies that bring on the misery in their communities.

Tim Brown - Yes, a lot of this conversation has been cut out! This is unethical! Where is your integrity?

Ken Krueger - To whom it may concern: the thread above was taken from my thread and DRASTICALLY edited. 
Mr. Rasheed has posted this in such a way as to completely distort the conversation.
In fact, I deleted the thread due to an escalating personal and insulting trend, proved in great part by sexist, racist and anti-Semitic posts by Mohammad.
Sadly, this comes as an extreme disappointment, as my previous conversations with him had been productive, or so I thought.
I often host threads in which I try to facilitate frank discussions of complex issues. Race is the most complex and sensitive of them all.
Therefore, when Mr. Rasheed called a woman a "racist hoe", after he had already been warned, rather than eliminate only him from the discussion, I eliminated the discussion, so as not to, ironically, appear to favor the White woman he insulted.
Now that I know what I'm dealing with, I can defend myself (and my speech) from further misappropriation.
What a shame...I thought I was dealing with a man.

Ken Krueger - Al Bush...just wanted you to see this. I want to make sure you're not done like this.

Elizabeth Jaggie - Elizabeth Jaggie wrote - per your request Muhammad; here's the link...

Muhammad Rasheed - There's a lot more material added to that thread, more than the Note above can physically handle. The rest of the thread will have to be re-created in The Killer & the Law, parts 2 and 3 (and possibly a 4.)

I'm not leaving out anything. In fact, I take extensive screen captures so that anybody concerned at "heavily/drastically edited" accusations will be assured it is actually the nervous accuser who is the liar. Ken, I suggest you stand down on that accusation.

Hank Mansfield - Bullshit.

Hank Mansfield - Where are your posts antagonizing people, Muhammad?

Muhammad Rasheed - Those will probably be in the 3rd part since that stuff ended the thread.

Muhammad Rasheed - Common sense.

Hank Mansfield - And do you plan on profiting in any way?

Muhammad Rasheed - In a Facebook Note?

Muhammad Rasheed - How?

Hank Mansfield - You're some kind of cartoonist or something, I was wondering if you annoy the shit out of people to get material for your cartoons.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

Muhammad Rasheed - Racists are inherently annoying. What you feel when you engage with me is called "cognitive dissonance." You're actually feeling the annoyance from within, slick. 

But you'll be alright. No one's going to lynch you. 

Muhammad Rasheed - I don't want my Note cluttered with your shitty music link bombs, Hank.

Hank Mansfield - Muhammad Rasheed wrote:
"Racists are inherently annoying"
So he's confessing to being a racist.

Muhammad Rasheed - Wait for the other parts of the Note, please. That material is in there. lol

Hank Mansfield - No, you confessed to being a racist.

Elizabeth Jaggie - Muhammad Rasheed wrote: "They always consider me the troll"...I take it that you do this often then; go race baiting on other people's posts (after befriending them) to try and get people to argue with you so that you can blog about it (after editing to your satisfaction)??? Sorry, but you were the only racist in the thread - rather ironic, huh?  I'm at least glad to know that my original assessment of you and your behavior was spot on....you've got some serious "issues", I hope you seek help.



Muhammad Rasheed - Since you and Elizabeth are here, you may as well read through some of my other Notes. Perhaps you'll recognize yourselves in some of the archetypes.

Muhammad Rasheed - Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "...per your request Muhammad; here's the link..."

Let me assure you I never asked for any drivel from The Daily Caller. 

Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "...I take it that you do this often then; go race baiting on other people's posts..."

I don't have to go anywhere. People proclaim their psycho claptrap right on my Newsfeed. You must be new to Facebook, hm?

Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "(after befriending them)"

Ken reached out to me (the big dummy).

Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "...to try and get people to argue with you so that you can blog about it..."

No challenge involved there either. You racists are inherently contentious. Are you not on my Timeline now picking a fight? I don't even remember engaging you in combat.

Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "(after editing to your satisfaction)???"

I don't edit my opponents' wack-a-doo comments. Is this you all's way of trying to cover your ass? lol It actually reminds me of the way GOP politicians act. Cute. No, unfortunately for you, I don't edit your racist bullshit. I like to show the whole world how you actually are. Perhaps you will shove that racist bullshit back into it's [water] closet after you got so comfortable releasing it with the new black POTUS.

Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "Sorry, but you were the only racist in the thread - rather ironic, huh?"

I've noticed long ago that racist white people always level the charge of 'racist' on any black person that dares shine the spotlight on their evil racist behaviour. And they do it promptly on cue as a weird defensive mechanism, one that actually involves altering the term's definition to a degree. I always chalk it up to your white privileged entitlement psychosis ("You're racist for pointing out my racism! How dare you, n199er!"). Currently I'm gathering data to write a definitive piece on the topic. You may continue to provide that material as you like. 

Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "I'm at least glad to know that my original assessment of you and your behavior was spot on..."

I'm surprised you managed to actually learn how to read...

Elizabeth Jaggie wrote: "you've got some serious "issues", I hope you seek help."

You know what will help me? If you and your collective Euro-ethnic groups stop being racists. That'll help out a lot. Make that happen, please. Thanks.

Muhammad Rasheed - [makes a careful note that whenever a white woman says "case closed" she sincerely believes that the case must now be closed by virtue of her superior magic white woman powers. if a black man doesn't heed her command, she very well may shout "rape" from pure indignation]

Muhammad Rasheed - Hank, if you want me to keep your comments here, let them be more profound and of genuine substance that will add to the discussion.

Muhammad Rasheed - I'll keep your nonsense in the Note itself though, so folks will see that's how you really operate.

Hank Mansfield - Hey, you brought me here, snitch.

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm glad you're here. Now get your intellect game up. I have a higher standard than those jackass thread deleters in other parts of Facebook.

Muhammad Rasheed - WE DON'T BURN BOOKS HERE.

Muhammad Rasheed - I value a spirited debate, and real intellectual discussions. You are more than welcome to stay. 

If you want me to think ill of you, continue to post your worthless shitty music links that are only a clear distraction because you are actually afraid to engage with me.

Hank Mansfield - What is it about Metallica that you think is shitty?

Hank Mansfield - It shows racism on your part.

Muhammad Rasheed - lol No, I'm calling it shitty because I don't share your taste in music. I have white artists in my playlist.

Muhammad Rasheed – 



Muhammad Rasheed -  ;)

Smile for the camera.

Hank Mansfield - What, Air Supply ?

Muhammad Rasheed - Ugh. No.

Muhammad Rasheed - A bunch of stuff. Some Sinantra. Queen. 

Good stuff. You don't know about that. You look 12 in your profile pic.

Hank Mansfield - Cat stephens?

Muhammad Rasheed - hahahaha

Muhammad Rasheed - No.

Muhammad Rasheed - Okay, if that's all you came to talk about I have some other stuff I need to do. Check back for the other parts of our thread.

Muhammad Rasheed - (you would have to be in my Friend List to talk about that stuff. You ain't my friend)

Hank Mansfield - I really don't care, MR. The goofy is strong in you.

Muhammad Rasheed - Sinantra is goofy? 

You may go now, crazy.

Hank Mansfield - Muhammad Rasheed wrote it twice.
Links to Sinantra, please.

Muhammad Rasheed - Right now I see the words "Friends with Ken Krueger" next to your name. That means you do not rate having a lighter discussion. We don't have that kind of history. Please confine your discussion topics to the actual subject that brought you here. Accuse me of more editing if you like.

Muhammad Rasheed - ***Just finished reading Ken's "To Whom It May Concern" message in its entirety***

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

Muhammad Rasheed - You are some slimy people. That's for true and for certain. 

It would seem to me that any reasonable person would assume at this point that I actually have that ENTIRE THREAD saved. I haven't had time to prepare the whole thing for the Note format as it was quite lengthy, but it IS coming. Ken seemed comfortable in that post making up lies in the false assumption that the thread was lost forever. lol

This will be his undoing. Ken you are a thread deleting jackass (the woist kind of jackass, of course) and a liar. Take a bow.

Ken Krueger - I stand down on nothing. Nor am I blocking you. What you're doing is wrong, and now you're doing it again, trying to bait decent people into anger.
This is simply wrong. And here is the truth:

Officer Darren Wilson cleared by the Justice Department

Muhammad Rasheed - I've already demonstrated that your interpretation of this is pretty funky.

Ken Krueger - One must wonder why AG Holder's comments didn't accurately
reflect his own report. It's obvious some ignorant people, people like you who continue to use racially divisive and hurtful language that tens contrary to the facts, still believe a false narrative.
So here it is Muhammad ; Holder's entire report.
After you read it, you can issue your apologies, or remain a liar: shame!

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORT REGARDING THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN BY FERGUSON, MISSOURI POLICE OFFICER DARREN WILSON

Muhammad Rasheed - Ken, I have zero respect for people who level racist charges against minorities. It's not a real argument.

Muhammad Rasheed - It's not a department of black cops who are abusing a white community in Ferguson. Please start using a measure of common sense.

Ken Krueger - I'm just a dummy.

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORT REGARDING THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN BY FERGUSON, MISSOURI POLICE OFFICER DARREN WILSON

Ken Krueger - But I'm not a racist and I'm not a liar. You are either both, or are ignorant of the facts. Either way, check yourself. Or if you'd prefer, cease and desist. Consider yourself notified.

Ken Krueger - The facts, in the off chance it's ignorance:

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORT REGARDING THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN BY FERGUSON, MISSOURI POLICE OFFICER DARREN WILSON

Muhammad Rasheed - Ken, your original status regarding how you interpreted that report as filtered through the CNN article is right above you in the Note. Are you ready to explain how you came to those odd and inaccurate conclusions?

Ken Krueger - If you can show me an inaccurate conclusion, I'll address it.

Muhammad Rasheed - Go into the Note, scroll to the bottom, and read those spreadsheets I made for you that compare what you said to the article you sourced, please.

Ken Krueger - In the meantime, feel free to address the flat out wrong statements you made.
Somehow you've decided I'm the enemy. Fine. But I live less than 10 miles from Ferguson. I watched the lie and distortions coming from our government lead to violence. I saw outside activists like Al Sharpton come to town and fan flames of racial tension for fun and profit.
And it continues...I can't fault you for believing what you've been told, but my OP was intended for St. Louisians who are fed up with lies.
It's very frustrating to hear people promote a false narrative about my town.
I don't know what your motive in twisting this around and making personal slanders against people of genuine good will, but you now have every link you requested.
That Holder's words didn't reflect the content of his own department's report is curious. And inflammatory. And I'm tired of it.

Muhammad Rasheed - Ken Krueger wrote: "Somehow you've decided I'm the enemy."

lol No, I don't consider you THE enemy, just a representative of the greater ideological force that my people fight against. You're a true believer in that position.

Muhammad Rasheed - Ken Krueger wrote: "And I'm tired of it."

This has no validity to me since a black teen was slaughtered by a racist cop and your folk are celebrating it. Your fake victim stance is actually offensive.

Hank Mansfield - (yawn)

Hank Mansfield - ^^^^ Hank Mansfield wrote:

Muhammad Rasheed - Is it boring you, Hank? Is that the reason for your burning desire to make your presence known? lol

Ken Krueger - I'll try again...and then I'm done. Your bigotry seems pretty pervasive, so I'll just leave you with the FACTS and you can deny them again.
As to your charges against me, I echo Hank.
Deeds over words...I'm doing what I can to make my country a better place. And I initially reached out to you, knowing we were on different ideological planes. That's how you make things better.

This is the final word on the matter, and I suggest you either read it, or just admit it doesn't matter to you:

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REPORT REGARDING THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE SHOOTING DEATH OF MICHAEL BROWN BY FERGUSON, MISSOURI POLICE OFFICER DARREN WILSON

Muhammad Rasheed - Again, I have zero respect for charges of bigotry from your demographic. Stop killing my folks.

Ken Krueger - Here's one more thing to think about.

The Making of Ferguson with Sherrilyn Ifill and Richard Rothstein

Muhammad Rasheed - lol

Muhammad Rasheed - To support what, Ken? Are you doing your Hank impression now? What is this link suppose to support from your side of our argument (an argument that won't actually begin until you address those spreadsheets)?

Hank Mansfield - Muhammad has, without s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g it out, been using critical race theory criteria to harass people.  Critical Race Theory

Muhammad Rasheed - Hank, you're on my Timeline. How am I harassing you?

Ken Krueger - Spreadsheets? I don't need no stinking spreadsheets.
And the video is germane to the genesis of the "Fergusoning of America".
It's from the NAACP, so you can trust it.

Muhammad Rasheed - I asked Ken to provide a link to his status and was attacked for it by his cronies. How was I harassing anyone?

Hank Mansfield - Muhammad Rasheed, the investigative reporter of note, has been editing out his own comments and insults.

Ken Krueger - In fact, I think you and your reader(s) will enjoy learning where the policies that screw African Americans come from.
It's safe to say that had certain White Supremacists not come to power, the conditions that gave rise to this and other tragedies may have been fully rectified by now.
But these people and their political backers saw to that. And it continues today.
So if you're not afraid to face history, the video, co-produced by the ACLU and NAACP will open your eyes.
It did mine...pissed me off, in fact!

Here it is again, to make it easier for you to learn something:

The Making of Ferguson with Sherrilyn Ifill and Richard Rothstein

Muhammad Rasheed - Ken Krueger wrote: “Spreadsheets? I don't need no stinking spreadsheets.”

I’ll interpret that as meaning you skimmed them, and saw that your reading comprehensive is crazy, and now you don’t want to play. A man has to know his limitations. I forgive you for your foolishness.

Ken Krueger wrote: “And the video is germane to the genesis of the “Fergusoning of America.’”

Whatever. Institutional racism is germane to the genesis of the Ferguson situation.

Ken Krueger wrote: “It's from the NAACP, so you can trust it.”

The NAACP was formed to nullify the vision of Booker T. Washington, whose doctrine I follow. I do NOT trust them. Please work harder at not being an asshole. You’re making that forgiveness thing very difficult for me.

Muhammad Rasheed - Hank Mansfield wrote: "Muhammad Rasheed, the investigative reporter of note, has been editing out his own comments and insults."

uhh... I haven't even posted the other parts of the thread yet, genius. lol

Muhammad Rasheed - Ken Krueger wrote: "So if you're not afraid to face history..."

Muhammad Rasheed - I'm more than happy to discus all of that in a different thread. One that I create myself of course, so that the discussion can remain for analysis for anyone who wishes to read it.

In this Note I'm more interested in exploring why your status post was so oddly different from what was actually expressed in the source material you used.

Muhammad Rasheed - And yet you keep posting the Holder team's report as if it implies you actually read it. Your status post itself implies you have a very real reading comprehension problem.

Ken Krueger - Again with the insults; the mark of a feeble mind; cartoonish, in fact.

Muhammad Rasheed - Funny, I consider your poor reading comprehension and blatant question ducking to be traits of a feeble mind.

I guess that makes us even.

Muhammad Rasheed - You have a lot of nerve to come challenge me on my turf, Ken Krueger, when the height of your intellectual capacity is to delete a thread because you are afraid of confrontation.

Muhammad Rasheed - Get your shit together. And learn how to understand what you read.

Muhammad Rasheed - And take that thing back with you.

Hank Mansfield - I'm your new best buddy  ;)

Muhammad Rasheed - dammit...   >:(

Ken Krueger - Your little charts are amusing, if only to offer insight into your thought process.
Sadly for a man who seems to have a lot of time on his hands, you're wrong on every point of fact.
Opinions are what they are.
The DOJ has cleared Wilson...period.
The "infestation" of racism is just a teensy bit of hyperbole, but I'm on record (should you care) as saying I've very happy the FPD, from which I've received a nuisance traffic citation myself, will be reformed.
Hopefully, some African Americans will apply and join the force.
As I've also said, CNN has consistently spread false information about Ferguson and Wilson.
I guess you missed that.
As to any thread you originate, I hope you don't edit context and content like you did above.
And while I'm flattered you've become so obsessed with me, I'm going to move along now.
I can't keep wasting time trying to correct you on facts you refuse to accept.
That doesn't mean they're not facts...but I'm sure it means something.
Enjoy your weekend, Muhammad. I hope some day you'll be able to overcome this crippling bigotry, but until you do, I'll remember you as the guy who called a woman, "racist hoe" and pretends to be something other than what he is.

 Muhammad Rasheed - Ken Krueger wrote: “Your little charts are amusing, if only to offer insight into your thought process. Sadly for a man who seems to have a lot of time on his hands, you're wrong on every point of fact.”

Explain how and let’s finally get this party started. How long you continue to fear that battle is a direct reflection of your intellect and confidence in your powers.

Muhammad Rasheed - Stop pretending to be smart, while being a chicken shit. Can you not see what that projects???

Muhammad Rasheed - Krueger wrote: “Opinions are what they are. The DOJ has cleared Wilson...period.”

“Period” is your racism showing. Explain HOW it cleared him. Did it clear him because it proved without a doubt that Wilson was innocent of the crime? That’s the only way it would be a “period.”

Muhammad Rasheed - Krueger wrote: “And while I'm flattered you've become so obsessed with me…”

Your simple ass is on MY Timeline. Apparently your mental issues go quite deeper than poor reading comprehension.

Krueger wrote: “I'm going to move along now.”

You’ve said that before above.

Krueger wrote: “I can't keep wasting time trying to correct you on facts you refuse to accept.”

Copy/paste an example of you actually trying to correct me with a fact.

Krueger wrote: “That doesn't mean they're not facts...but I'm sure it means something.”

What facts are you supposed to be referring to?

Krueger wrote: “Enjoy your weekend, Muhammad.”

Alas, my weekend is now over. Fridays are my Sat/Sun.

Krueger wrote: “I hope some day you'll be able to overcome this crippling bigotry…”

lol A small hope since racist jackasses like you will continue to stoke that fire.

Krueger wrote: “…but until you do, I'll remember you as the guy who called a woman, ‘racist hoe…’”

Patience. The other parts of that thread will be coming soon and what I actually said will be available to peruse. I suggest again you stand down with that stuff to possibly assuage your embarrassment.

Krueger wrote: “…and pretends to be something other than what he is.”

I’m a Black American cartoonist. What are you supposed to be?

***Original 'Killer' Blog Post Updated With Remaining Thread Data***

No comments:

Post a Comment