Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Most Beautiful Nation


Rafay Khawaja - Which country has the most beautiful women?

Muhammad Rasheed - That’s easy. It’s the United States of America, of course.



American Women are not only the MOST super gorgeous in the world, but the sheer amount of hatertude they receive from their rivals is as legendary as it is comically sad.






American Women are looked at with mock-disdain and over-the-top disrespect, but all the while it is their beauty, swag, and style that are mined/stolen by the world’s industries.



Even when American Women try the styles of others, they create a whole new standard, and blow everyone else away. Afterwards you can ONLY see the American Women’s version!





American Women are very diverse, as you can see here within my own family’s example (wife & 2 daughters):


From button cute, to fresh-faced pretty, to the irresistible sexy swag of the seasoned tigress, American Women have it ALL.

Bahram Amiri - Good answer , but why did you neglect whiter skinned American women ?

Muhammad Rasheed - I didn’t “neglect” them since I focused on the ones most beautiful to me personally. Why do you care since white-skinned people are well represented in the other 81 Answers. They don’t need my help or interest, so why is it bothering you that they don’t have yet another prominent spot within my own listing? Tell me.

Dolu Divine - Omg ikr!!

Rafay Khawaja - Very biased answer.

Muhammad Rasheed - bias - inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair.

I do have an inclination towards the women of my own group. Very much so. lol Thank you for your amazingly astute observation, genius.

Egi Vila - Im sorry, but why did you only show Black women? American Women consists of many other races and ethnicities.

Muhammad Rasheed - I don’t consider ALL American Women to be beautiful from my subjective view point. As diverse as the country is, that would not be realistic. I posted the images of women that were of the apex of beauty to me. If you feel other types of women are more beautiful then when you answer the question, please feel free to post the images of those you prefer. I don’t understand why you are confused by this.

Egi Vila - The question refered to what country has the most beautiful women, you said American women which consists of a lot more races and ethnicities then black. The question didn’t ask others what race or ethnicity has the most beautiful women. If i would say Russia, I would put all ethnicities and races of women in Russia. Your answer was very biased and also incorrect.

Muhammad Rasheed - My answer is very correct. The most beautiful women in the world are found in the USA, as the samples I posted demonstrated. Women happen to be represented within the categories of “race” and “ethnicity” it turns out, so you may notice that all of the Quora Answers to this question provide women of certain races and ethnic groups. :)

Tell me, if I had avoided the American races and ethnic groups that you yourself dislike when I made my choice, would you magically consider my post “fair” then?

Egi Vila - I don’t dislike any races or ethnicities, but you should have refered to them as African-American women if you want to use pictures of them only. American women are very diverse, they do not consist of only black women.

Muhammad Rasheed - No, I should not have. These are ALL American women, therefore, my post is correct. I posted images of the American women who are at the apex of the beauty spectrum from my own viewpoint. When you answer the question you may post women who fit your own subjective viewpoint as well. Please have fun while doing so. Perhaps I will take the time to admonish you on not conforming your Answer to what I subjectively feel is “correct” based on my own personal opinions the way you are doing here. ;)

Egi Vila - Ok then lets agree to disagree.

Muhammad Rasheed - I am using this forum  that actually asks me my personal opinion on which nation has the most beautiful women  to celebrate the women I genuinely believe are the most beautiful in the world. You coming here to tell me my opinion is wrong offends me mightily, especially considering the women of my ethnic group are the most unfairly disrespected in the entire world.  I can not help but read a nefarious, anti-Black Woman purpose into your actions.  I do not respect your opinion on this topic, as it leaves an impression of villainy on me.  Please improve. Thank you.

Egi Vila - The original question I asked was, why did you only put black women images when you said American women. I didn’t know that other people referred to only one ethnicity or race when they said they liked women from a particular country. I would have had zero problems if you put different ethnicities because there are different ethnicities in America. I have nothing against black women. I would have asked the same question even if you put only white women, Asian women, Hispanic women etc. Please stop trying to make everything about race.

Muhammad Rasheed - You are making this about race. lol I posted the images of the American women I felt best represented the beauty of the USA’s female population, and your inner racist erupted over it.

Your problem is something YOU need to work out for yourself. Have fun with that.

Bahram Amiri - Because you used Americans and Americans don't mean the black ones. It was fair to make your answer non-biased. I didn't check other answers. If they only represented specific Americans, then they were biased too.

I don't know , maybe you're right by doing the same.

Muhammad Rasheed - “Maybe?” lol

Since all the samples I used ARE Americans, I don’t understand the problem you believe you see. Did you wish me to post pictures of all 150 million American women so my post would be artificially “fair?” lol Please be reasonable.

Bahram Amiri - Good, no objection!

Muhammad Rasheed - Well, I’m certainly glad my personal, subjective opinions regarding loving my own people have your official stamp of approval, Mr. Whoever-You-Are. lol

I swear that sometimes I can’t tell whether I’m reading you all’s comments on Qurora, or on YouTube. smh

Muhammad Rasheed - Bahram wrote: “…and Americans don't mean the black ones.”

I’m still thinking about this comment. Are you saying you think that native-born Blacks in the United States of America are somehow NOT US citizens? Please explain the true message of your comment and presence in this thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment