Saturday, June 4, 2016

Rest in Peace, Champ!


Muhammad Ali - (17 Jan 1942 – 03 Jun 2016)

Rest in Peace, Champ! You had a GREAT run. You took your religion seriously -- when you knew better you did better, you did your best to please your Lord, and you never cared what other people thought. These reasons are why I count you as a role model. I'm proud of you and will always miss you.

Enjoy your paradise, sir. [salute]

                                      

                                          

                                          

                                                      

                                         

                                                     

♪ What would you have done if you had been me?
I live and breathe what I believe
Now I've found my place in history ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment